Thank you for your interest in The Scott-Free Scholarship Foundation.
NEW POLICY NOTICE: Scott-Free will accept applications for the 2020 summer camp season between January 1st through midnight on January 31st, 2020.
Things to consider before completing the Scott-Free Scholarship Application:
• Applications are now available in English and Spanish (see below).
• Parents/Guardians are required and expected to oversee the application process.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered for a Scott-Free Scholarship.
• The application is extensive and requires the completion of personal questions including:
- Demographic Information
- Risk Assessment, Waivers
- Parent Questions
- Camper Questions
- Camper Activity Interest Form
• The most recent report card and a recent photograph of the applicant is required and should be included with the online application or can be mailed to:
C/O Leigh White
120 Benning Circle
Clayton, NC 27527
• Scott-Free does not provide transportation. It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians to provide transportation to and from camp.
• Returning SF Campers MUST complete the camp essay, community service, and community service essay. Recipient Contact information must be included on the form in order to be eligible for consideration of a new scholarship. These forms can be found under the ‘CAMPERS’ section.
• Parents are required to notify Scott-Free of changes in their contact information. If there are any changes to your phone number, email address, physical address, or mailing address please contact the Scott-Free offices at 984-212-6943 immediately.
• Please add Scott-Free.org to your contact list so that you do not lose any correspondence in your SPAM folder of your mailbox. Scott-Free conducts most communication via email. Check your SPAM folder for Scott-Free emails in the event you aren’t receiving emails from Scott-Free in your inbox. Scott-Free will assume you are receiving correspondence from us following the submission of this application.